China Working Holiday Visa: This visa helps young people from China come to New Zealand. You can apply for this visa if you’re a citizen of the People's Republic of China and you have at least NZ $4,200 to live on during your stay. While you’re here, you can study and work while you enjoy your holiday.

Post Study Work Visa - Open: People who have a New Zealand qualification that they completed in New Zealand, can apply for a visa to work in New Zealand. To be eligible, you must have an acceptable qualification. If you’re granted a work visa, you can do almost any work you like, for any employer in New Zealand.

Post Study Work Visa - Employer Assisted: This visa is for recent graduates who have successfully completed their qualification in New Zealand. To apply you’ll need to have an offer of full-time work in the same area as your qualification. If you’re granted this visa, it may provide a pathway for you to later apply for residence under our Skilled Migrant Category.

Essential Skills Work Visa: If you’ve been offered a full-time job, and you have the necessary qualifications and experience to work in that job, you can apply for a temporary visa to work in New Zealand. Your employer must have checked if any New Zealanders were available to do the work, before offering you the job. If you're granted this visa, you may be able to support visa applications for your partner and dependent children.